What's new

Life achievement unlocked

Back when i was wee little boy, I didn’t think this day would come.

I was hoping for smaller, petty things. Like becoming an astronaut. Or the president. Or eliminating world hunger. Or finding a vaccine for HIV.

But yesterday I unlocked the mother of all achievements. That too, on International women’s day.

I am now the proud of owner of all 3 Proraso Soaps.

proxy.php

The red one arrived in the mail, and left me in a sandalwood infused coma.

As our good friend Joe Walsh wrote : Life’s been good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There seems to be a shortage of the Proraso Woods & Spices as well as the Lime, these came in huge IV type bags. Would HIGHLY recommend Woods & Spices the balm is EXCELLENT but haven't tried that particular cream yet.

Sandalwood is their best of the original line IMO. It's strong and may take some getting used to since it is quite Polorizing.

Back when i was wee little boy, I didn’t think this day would come.

I was hoping for smaller, petty things. Like becoming an astronaut. Or the president. Or eliminating world hunger. Or finding a vaccine for HIV.

But yesterday I unlocked the mother of all achievements. That too, on International women’s day.

I am now the proud of owner of all 3 Proraso Soaps.

proxy.php

Great work! The essential point is that you are happy, accomplished and well stocked for awhile! :a29::a29:

The red one arrived in the mail, and left me in a sandalwood infused coma.

As our good friend Joe Walsh wrote : Life’s been good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great work!! The essential part is that you are happy (and well stocked for awhile)!! :clap: :clap:

Top Bottom