What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

"Lieutenant" and "Major" Reporting for Duty!

Hello everyone! Colonel Conk is proud to finally be a part of this awesome community!

We have just released (2) brand new 3-piece razors nicknamed "Lieutenant" and "Major".

The "Lieutenant" is long handled and weighs 68 grams for a nimble and easy to control shave.

The "Major" has a beefy extended handle and weighs in at an impressive 99 grams.

Both of these come in a satin finish and offer quality you would expect in a razor costing significantly more!

Because I am so excited to join this forum I thought it would be appropriate to introduce these brand new razors and offer them to Badger and Blade members at an incredible price.

For a limited time and ONLY to Badger and Blade members, for $19.50 you will receive;

-Your choice of either the Major or Lieutenant 3-Piece Razor
-1 LARGE Soap-3.75oz (You Choose Bay Rum-Amber-Almond)
-1 5-Pack of Blades (Assorted and Random)
-FREE SHIPPING in the USA

This offer will not be listed on our website. You will have to contact me directly if you would like to order.
DSC_1473.3.jpg

emwolf

Contributor
that's a steal. I'm thinking amber (I just shaved with your Bay Rum last Friday), but I'll have to check what I've got.

Just wondering what an estimated shipping cost to Canada would be?
I'm unable to give you an exact cost right now, but I'm sure it won't be too bad. If you give me a postal code I can get you an exact cost tomorrow morning.

ajkel64

The Aussie Bulldog
Thanks for the great offer, just wondering if you could do a postal quote to Australia? If so Cootamundra, New South Wales 2590. Best wishes.

Canada would come to a total of $25.50
Australia would come to a total of $30.75

I worked it every way possible and that is the best rate I am able to get.

Duty and Taxes not included.

Last edited:

Esox

I didnt know
Ambassador
Thanks Mike. (There are a lot of Mikes on this forum lol)

Thats around what I expected it to be.

In Canada we dont pay a VAT, but for anything shipped here we pay a high price. Even shipping person to person inside Canada in very expensive.

Top Bottom