What's new

Lezo DE blades from Ukraine, anybody tried?

Came across these online, never saw them on the shelves in Ukraine in the last couple years so I assume that they're pretty new. Platinum Chrome blades made from Swedish steel. Any of you B&Ber's tried them?

1618083971794.png

1618084024037.png

The design of the packages and the card, also the font and the URL looks like something quite new to me. So probably these appeared just recently.

The design of the packages and the card, also the font and the URL looks like something quite new to me. So probably these appeared just recently.

Yes, they definitely seem to be new/current production. The company website: LEZO - Производитель одноразовых бритв - http://lezorazor.com.ua/ (though the website doesn't list the DE blades in their product lineup).

Anyway good to see, if there's another country entering into DE blade manufacturing.

Yes, they definitely seem to be new/current production. The company website: LEZO - Производитель одноразовых бритв - http://lezorazor.com.ua/ (though the website doesn't list the DE blades in their product lineup).

Anyway good to see, if there's another country entering into DE blade manufacturing.
We don't know if they are manufacturing them. The fact they don't list the blades on their site makes me think there is a possibility someone makes the blades for them.

They look a bit like some blades from the Vertice factory.

Difficult to say for sure though but they could be Indian made for the Ukraine market.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Haven't tried the blades, but I have my doubts when a company can't write a short text about themselves in Russian without mistakes.

New to me as well. As we can see, they specialize in landfill razors, more than likely handles from China and blades from Russia or Poland, and Poland has been producing high quality cartridge blades for decades. I have to wonder if they would invest in very expensive equipment to produce a lonely DE blade , my thoughts are that they wouldn't. As zoidberg says, they could very well be Indian blades , but the " Swedish" ploy would point more to Samah in Bangladesh , which labels many of there excellent blades the same way .

New to me as well. As we can see, they specialize in landfill razors, more than likely handles from China and blades from Russia or Poland, and Poland has been producing high quality cartridge blades for decades. I have to wonder if they would invest in very expensive equipment to produce a lonely DE blade , my thoughts are that they wouldn't. As zoidberg says, they could very well be Indian blades , but the " Swedish" ploy would point more to Samah in Bangladesh , which labels many of there excellent blades the same way .
Who knows, but they do state on their website that they produce their products themselves in Ukraine (though again - the DE blades are not listed on the website).

They look a bit like some blades from the Vertice factory.

Difficult to say for sure though but they could be Indian made for the Ukraine market.

My first thought as well. Lots of striking similarities to the vertice “one” or even their euromax. The photography even looks similar.

Who knows, but they do state on their website that they produce their products themselves in Ukraine (though again - the DE blades are not listed on the website).
"PRODUCTION" is tricky, that could very well mean " assembled in " .... as in Chinese handles and Polish blades assembled in Ukraine.... We'll be interested to find out the truth !

I've tried these blades a few times.
Nothing special. Middle-level quality blades (I think they produce in China) for 2 uses maximum for me. They shave a bit better than Rapira PL. 🤷‍♂️

Леза дуже дешеві. Якість і різкість середня.
Ці леза наразі відсутні в наявності.
Виробник закрився через війну.

The blades are very cheap. Quality and sharpness are average.
These blades are currently unavailable.
The manufacturer closed due to the war.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom