What's new

Leviathan PIF

Just one quick thing to clarify the rules - when I ask for the last undefeated team, that is by the week, not the time of day. So if the Rams lose their upcoming afternoon game, the Chiefs aren't automatically the last undefeated team just because they have the night game.

Heron - Bengals week 6, 17 pts
Blaidth - Bucs week 8, 3 pts
spokeydokey00 - Chiefs week 6, 10 pts
Spock88 - Dolphins week 7, 6 pts
JTshaves - Jaguars week 5, 7 pts

Billski - Jets week 5, 9 pts
dezmil - Rams week 7, 4 pts
Ruva - Rams week 8, 10 pts
TexFlood - Rams week 8, 3 pts
emwolf - Rams week 8, 14 pts

The Chiefs came darn close to beating the Patriots at home. They didn't, but very impressive anyway. Tough place to play.

Heron - Bengals week 6, 17 pts
Blaidth - Bucs week 8, 3 pts
spokeydokey00 - Chiefs week 6, 10 pts
Spock88 - Dolphins week 7, 6 pts
JTshaves - Jaguars week 5, 7 pts
Billski - Jets week 5, 9 pts
@dezmil - Rams week 7, 4 pts

@Ruva - Rams week 8, 10 pts
@TexFlood - Rams week 8, 3 pts
@emwolf - Rams week 8, 14 pts

Now it's just up to the point differential when the Rams lose. Ruva has 1-6, TexFlood has 7-11, emwolf has 13+, and I'll flip a coin if it's 12.

And I'm happy to announce an added prize for the PIF. I'll add a second sample soap, unused. Chiseled Face Trade Winds.

Rams won. What happens now?
Ok, here's what will happen. @emwolf @Ruva @TexFlood - please send me a PM in which you guess a number from 1-999. PM must be received with a time stamp of October 31 or sooner. I'm in the Mountain time zone.

If the Rams lose to the Saints next week the winner will be determined by the point difference, like I mentioned in my last post.

If they win, I'll use random.org to pick a number. Closest guess wins. It's kind of silly for such a small PIF to run so long.

Top Bottom