What's new

Let's see your favorite shaving mug.

Shaving mugs come in all shapes and sizes. Let's see your favorite shaving mug. This is my favorite. It's from Classic Shaving. It measures 3.5 inch. across and 2.5 inch high. Beehive style. I really like it.

Beehive-Thater.JPG

Last edited:
2 just for display at the moment are a Sears and Roebuck and a Gillette "Evolution of Shave Instruments". Gillette has a hairline crack down the side so would never use.
IMG_20180601_025908185.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
I only own these two and loved them equally, the old spice one I found it hidden at an antique store and stoled it for 5 bucks! The shaving factory new style apothecary is a gift from my wife!

Hi all, I wish I had a nice Old Spice mug, but I lost out on all the ones I tried for. I was trying to snatch one up with a soap puck in it. But anyway here is my one and only soap mug, I bought it the same day I bought my 2012 FXDC. It outlasted the bike. The bike was a ***.

proxy.php

I keep a puck of Uncle Jon’s Barbershop in it now. The razor pictured is my prized 1940/41 Gillette Aristocrat.
Peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

member 119848

Look, I had this artisan scuttle prior to my Timeless bowl. On top of its beauty, it lathers great.
Despite the fact that I like beautiful things, at the end of the day I use whats the most practical.
Like the Timeless bowl, or the bakelite razor.
I tend to enjoy plastic more than those beautiful ceramics:
8E475B80-C8FD-43E0-97A1-AED8320901BD.jpeg

Top Bottom