What's new

Let's see your coffee mugs

This is the wife's. Always good for a laugh.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 279
I drink tea I use one of these two mugs. The Owl one is from my daughter given to me on Fathers Day years ago.
It represent two things I like baseball and bird watching. The second is a keepsake from a natural area I birded when Ilived in Illinois.

Attachments

• $IMG_0380.jpg
    $IMG_0380.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 237
Hello fellas....some bloody good looking mugs in this thread thus far. I am a new guy on here, and just thought I'll share my mug

Attachments

• $IMG_5636[1].jpg
    $IMG_5636[1].jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 226
  • $IMG_5640[1].jpg
    $IMG_5640[1].jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 229
$Mon 13th 009.jpg

This was my favourite but unfortunately it got dropped. Good for pour over and could also handle a 300ml Flat White.

I favour tea rather than coffee, but here's my favourite mug.

It's made of the same kind of glass used in airplane windows, and so is pretty durable. I like that it is see-through, because it's interesting to look at the colour(s) of the tea (or whatever else) it contains, especially with the light behind it.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 203
I favour tea rather than coffee, but here's my favourite mug.

It's made of the same kind of glass used in airplane windows, and so is pretty durable. I like that it is see-through, because it's interesting to look at the colour(s) of the tea (or whatever else) it contains, especially with the light behind it.

Where did you get that? I really like that and I drink tea as well. Not a fan of coffee.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I have two that get just about all my use, depending on whether I am the only one drinking from the batch or sharing.

$IMAG0310.jpg$IMAG0311.jpg

The one on the right was painted by my older son at one of those "paint your own pottery" stores. I love it.

The one on the left has a little more of a story to it. I am a proud member of the Foam Rangers, one of the oldest homebrewing clubs in the nation (really, the world). Every year, we put on the Dixie Cup, a competition and something of a convention. We usually have some commemorative glasses for the event. I was last year's Dixie Cup Coordinator, so I was handling all that. We had a bit of a hang-up with the glasses (i.e., the vendor screwed up and shipped them later than they had promised). We were able to get the shipment to the event on time, just in time, but not without blood, sweat, and tears.

So, we open up the boxes. Beautiful hurricane glasses with our event logo virtually shimmering. Then, there was the odd box. We open it and find three dozen coffee mugs commemorating the 60th birthday for Mr. Albert K. Akahoho. :blink: Well, I went straight to the tap table and filled one of those mugs up to the rim. They became the biggest hit of the weekend.

"Thank you for coming"

Where did you get that? I really like that and I drink tea as well. Not a fan of coffee.

I ordered it as part of a set from Amazon, but I don't believe they carry it any longer. If durability is not a huge issue, though, it's not hard to find decent clear glass mugs. There's a website, 'All-the-Best-Coffee-Mugs,' which has a good variety of recommendations.

And TexLaw, that's a great story!

I drink tea I use one of these two mugs. The Owl one is from my daughter given to me on Fathers Day years ago.
It represent two things I like baseball and bird watching. The second is a keepsake from a natural area I birded when Ilived in Illinois.

My first venture into the Cafe .. and I see your Volo Bog mug. I lived in Lake Co. from 91 basically until 13. Loved going to the Bog and taking pics.

My daily coffee mug is shown, along with my Mont Blan (Occasional visitor to 'The Nib'), and my go to Parker 24C. I purchased the mug in Saint Petersburg, Russia during a cruise stop last spring.
$DSCF1181.jpg

Top Bottom