What's new

Let's See Your Bags Pics

I thought it'd be interesting to see all the fancy bags/briefcases that are owned around here. Mine's not fancy by any means but I'll start.

20190605_082210.jpg

Attachments

• 20190605_082210.jpg
    20190605_082210.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 5
I have several but no pics handy.

About to pull the trigger on this one.
I don’t know that it fits into the “fancy” category, but I like it.

ADF87AF2-FDC9-41D0-ACD0-0EBB05092831.jpeg

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I don’t know that it fits into the “fancy” category, but I like it.

Depends on how you want to use "fancy" I guess.

Is it a "formal business attache case" suitable for a job interview in a London bank? Nope, not even close.

Is it higher quality construction made to last a generation or two? No idea ... could be but can't tell from the photo. (Lots of e-tailers make their money by being able to make a sow's ear look like a silk purse on an internet photo.) Hopefully.

Is it suitable for daily use in just about any occupation apart from one where old-school formal business attire is expected? You bet.

So I strongly suspect that this will "fit the bill" for you just fine.

I'm still carrying the same Saddleback Thin Briefcase in Chestnut I bought 7-8 years ago as a reward for a promotion. It's getting some nice patina on it, although the Chestnut seems to not age and patina as quickly as some of their other colors. No reason the change...
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don’t have a shot of my bag but I usually carry a leather satchel that can hold my laptop/books or anything else I need for my day.

My favourite bag though is this weekend bag, my wife and I bought matching bags in Paris while on our honeymoon. It’s a great size with study leather.

Shot is from our latest family trip. Also the Alden Indy boots are a must have on my travels too, perfect for walking all day in.
2C116AAD-0A70-4B40-A6FD-F10F3FC2A8ED.jpeg

Top Bottom