What's new

Let's see those knives!

Bradley mayhem.

proxy.php

WOW, great thread!! Some fine looking blades. I'll add some of my junk as time goes on.
Here's some of my bigger stuff.
KA-BAR "wart hog"
proxy.php

"Old man" Stone Custom. The old man only had one arm. He died several years ago.
This one has gutted many a deer and antelope and been a million miles with me.
proxy.php

Couple Puukko's and a Finnish made hunter.
proxy.php

PAL RH-37 that was carried in the Pacific by a USN SEABEE. (see my story about Uncle Homer's M-1)
This was Homer's also.
proxy.php

Here's an old warrior made by Taylor, Sheffield "Eye Witness". Commonly called a "horseman's knife". They were the early version of the Swiss Army knives.
Had a variety of blades and tools. The hook loking thing was used not only to dislodge junk from a horse's hoof, but also as a nut cracker. This one has had
a hard life.
proxy.php

proxy.php

Here's a Simmons Hardware "Veterinary knife". In addition to the two knife blades, it has a fleam or bleeder.
The fingernail nicks are known as straight pulls. This one has what is referred to as "match striker pulls" due to the
jimping that was stamped into the groove.
proxy.php

Here's a well used Miller Bros, Meriden Conn "harness jack". It's missing its shield and the tip is broken off the leather punch.
Still tight as drum and snaps good.
proxy.php

Another interesting harness jack made by A. J. Jordan.
proxy.php

Interesting thing about this one is that it is identical to a PLATT'S harness jack. Jordan bought the bankrupt Platt's Brothers factory in 1912.
We think he made this with Platt's parts and stamped his name on it. A short time after 1912, all the knives that came out of that factory were
marked CLAY CUTLERY after AJ's nephew.

proxy.php

Andrew Jackson Jordan has a very rich history in the cutlery business. His companies made razors in Sheffield and Solingen as well.

Flea market find the other day...

proxy.php

Planning on modding the shape just a bit, dropping the point and stretching out the belly, more of a cutlass shape.

-Xander

Wasnt sure where to post this as I have shared knives on here before but this isn't exactly a knife so help me out mods!

Böker Plus Tactical Pen.
$image.jpg

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 230
it's sexy
I like this knife too. Well designed and made by BRK
I only have two BR knives and both have excellent handles, second only to the Ratmandu. In my hands, Ratmandu has the most comfortable handle, followed by BR knives and BK&T.
Bravo 1 is my user knife. Aurora is in storage and never been used (I have no application for it now)

Top Bottom