What's new

Let’s See Everyone’s Shaving Den!

Cheers guys…. I designed it and got the cabinet that the sink sits on from France, the sink is sprayed with car cellulose and baked, and was purchased from a window display in a showroom, and a mate of mine fitted it all for me and tiled the floor etc…It’s an old Victorian house in the UK, so most things go well together.

Well, Sargent gpjoe has completely commandeered the master bath, so I've been relegated to the spare bathroom.

20220415_173416.jpg
20220415_173106.jpg

There's more razors, creams, blades, etc... , hidden in various drawers and wooden cigar boxes around the house. This is just what's visible...and she approves.

Cheers guys…. I designed it and got the cabinet that the sink sits on from France, the sink is sprayed with car cellulose and baked, and was purchased from a window display in a showroom, and a mate of mine fitted it all for me and tiled the floor etc…It’s an old Victorian house in the UK, so most things go well together.
It is fantastic.

Shave Den pictures (or tours on Youtube) have to be my favourite part of the hobby. Just a joy to see how some people are set up, some guys are rather unique in their display styles/options.

Keep them coming gentlemen! :thumbup1:

I imagine post people posting these enormous collections of gear, soaps, creams, aftershaves, fragrances, etc. suffer from analysis paralysis. Some of this stuff probably only gets used a couple times a year!

Me? I'm smart. I keep it to 9 razors 5 (soon to be 6) brushes, and less than a dozen soaps and creams. And maybe 6-7 aftershaves, not including the 5-6 bottles of Old Spice. Yeah, I'm a frickin' genius...

But all of my stuff is behind closed doors in a couple bathroom cabinets as is my wife's girly stuff. Our sink vanity is only 30" so we just keep the bare minimum (toothbrushes and toothpaste in two highball glasses on either side. What, no pictures? Damn right! ;) But I sure like looking at all yours!

I have some additional brushes and soaps that don't get used much stored away, but here's my regular setup. The only thing that sits on the counter is whatever brush I used last, so that it can dry out in a stand. Blades are in the wood box on the top shelf.

full

I have some additional brushes and soaps that don't get used much stored away, but here's my regular setup. The only thing that sits on the counter is whatever brush I used last, so that it can dry out in a stand. Blades are in the wood box on the top shelf.

full
Neat and clean. Nice.

Top Bottom