What's new

Let’s make it a trio

I see @Graydog and @DCRIII, both regular contributors to this subforum, have posted brushes this week after a bit of a break. It’s been a dry spell for me too but I got off work an hour early today so I sanded & polished this handle that I turned last Sunday. So there you have it, this week we have brushes from a trio of hobbyists that (usually) regularly post here.

BA897171-CA0A-4CFA-8267-7F11AC8C97C3.jpeg C1FAD479-6954-41C6-B9BD-3840496585E6.jpeg 7FAD9171-3E58-46E9-B5F7-6C96C017D8E6.jpeg B7D72267-4D23-4DEC-89E6-1C3E3A1A6237.jpeg

Attachments

• F5B0A98D-5B4C-4F0B-9AAC-D74BE92449AB.jpeg
    F5B0A98D-5B4C-4F0B-9AAC-D74BE92449AB.jpeg
    715.9 KB · Views: 29
Absolutely love the colors with the sparkle.
You make some beautiful handles...someday I may see if I can purchase one from you.

Thank you so much for sharing...

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I see @Graydog and @DCRIII, both regular contributors to this subforum, have posted brushes this week after a bit of a break. It’s been a dry spell for me too but I got off work an hour early today so I sanded & polished this handle that I turned last Sunday. So there you have it, this week we have brushes from a trio of hobbyists that (usually) regularly post here.

View attachment 867905 View attachment 867906 View attachment 867907 View attachment 867908
Let Me send You My address Jay ,,,,,,,,Very Nice !

Do you ever make customs, Jay? I've got one more knot that is waiting for a handle. I've picked up all of my customs so far from Derek at WildWestBrushWorks, but I'd love to support another AZ man.

Thanks for the kind words everyone, it was nice to finally make a brush again although I didn’t quite get the polish I like on this one. My resin was past its 3 month open shelf life so that may be the cause, or possibly the mica I bought direct from China.

As for buying one, sorry guys but in no way am I trying to solicit sales. I appreciate the inquiries as that’s the biggest compliment I could get and I thank you, but I make these for the fun of it.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Very exquisite. You do nice work. Must be good therapy to turn a brush.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

@KeenDogg - thank you. It is somewhat therapeutic making a brush, or anything really, but brushes are still my favorite.

@shipr - thank you sir! I’ve been making a lot of other things the last few months, mostly bud vases, some pens, even a cool goblet, but it was nice to get another brush made. I hope it’s not as long of a break before the next, there’s nothing else I’d rather turn.

Top Bottom