What's new

Let us 3017 something

So this brings up a question: If I 3017 a bottle of AS splash and want to post about it, I should go to the soap sub?

Inquiring minds? :)

I would think this long running thread from 2015, that is still active, would be a good place to post about a 3017 aftershave.

If you 3017 a soap, do you post about it here and the master 3017 thread or just one of them?

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I would think this long running thread from 2015, that is still active, would be a good place to post about a 3017 aftershave.

If you 3017 a soap, do you post about it here and the master 3017 thread or just one of them?

If there is an aftershave 3017 thread, must be buried back a few pages. looks like folks finish soaps much more then folks finish aftershave? And since you are wondering, I don't think I have posted in a 3017 thread? I was truly and simply just asking from an inquiring mind?

It will be ok... :)

OkieStubble

Having around 200 modern & vintage aftershaves, makes it kinda hard to post in a 3017 thread. :)

I did finish a bottle of Proraso about two years ago. Didn't post it. I guess the other 199 bottles took up too much of my attention. :)

Reactions: GNR

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
It's not about the finishing ... that's the graveyard threads.

More about the journey. How you're doing and experiences along the way while using the ONE product exclusively until the end. How long it takes and what you've learned once you got familiar with it, the committment, and whether you still like it or not.

It's a good soap thread, sit down and read some of it.

OkieStubble

It's not about the finishing ... that's the graveyard threads.

More about the journey.
How you're doing and experiences along the way while using the ONE product exclusively until the end. How long it takes and what you've learned once you got familiar with it, the committment, and whether you still like it or not.

It's a good soap thread, sit down and read some of it.

I guess I never considered, the finer details.

OkieStubble

I discovered DE shaving three months ago, so I’ll be visiting this thread in about five years :001_07:

My first 5 years, my den exploded with soaps, brushes and aftershaves. now after 13 years around here, I have just a few brushes, but mostly use one, the same with razors and a soap each for the four seasons. The aftershaves just never seem to dwindle very fast and I don't replace the ones I use up.

My first 5 years, my den exploded with soaps, brushes and aftershaves. now after 13 years around here, I have just a few brushes, but mostly use one, the same with razors and a soap each for the four seasons. The aftershaves just never seem to dwindle very fast and I don't replace the ones I use up.

I guess it happens whenever you start a new hobby. It did when I started with watches, fountain pens and inks, etc. After a while you learn to appreciate and enjoy what you have, and the urge to test new things subsides

Top Bottom