What's new

Lemon scent

Never used a shave cream before but considering trying one. What are some of your favorite lemon-scented creams?

The AOS lemon is quite good. Kind of reminds me of the smell of Lemon Curd. It is the only lemon I have used though.

If you want to try one and dont want to front much cash, try Derby lemon shaving cream. Its more of the "dishwasher detergent" scent. I believe The Superior Shave carries it.

i have AOS lemon and really enjoy it. i've smelled a few that smell almost industial (like cleaners), but the AOS is a very pleasant smell and a great performer.

It is not a luxury product but it is an effective product: JM Frasers.

I just tried this today for the first time. Simply amazing. The scent reminds me of a lemon scented cleaning product but I'm cool with it. Takes very little product to make a good long lasting lather. After 4 passes I still had plenty. 16 ounces for 13.75 at WCS so that's a pretty good deal.

Ive tried several and keep coming back to AOS lemon. Although I do seek out others to test. AOS lemon cant be beat SO FAR!!

Thanks for the suggestions. JM Fraser sounded promising but I see the scent has been discontinued. While the others look interesting, I don't want to spend that much since I am really a MB Soap guy. I've tried MB Gentlemen's Lemon Blend and it wasn't lemony enough and menthol and I don't get along so I can't do her Lemon Ice. I'm looking for something like Lemon Pledge furniture polish. Looks like Derby will be what I get when I try a cream.

Top Bottom