What's new

Lego pipe stand project

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Left to right- Larrysson Pipe I had made for my 50th bday, Larrysson 2017 B&B LE, Larrysson 2018 B&B LE, Dustin Franc Shorta Morta Brandy, Dustin Franc 2019 B&B LE, Pegasus Pipe Co. horn in olive wood, and Dragonbriar Prehistoric Cutty with mammoth tooth accent. My Peterson above the rack, and my 3 pokers (2 Mark Tinsky pokers and Brian Orton tree stump poker) not pictured. May need to expand the rack.
What made me buy each one- #1- triangular shank, saucer shaped, black ox horn accent. #2- profile shaped like Jennifer Lopez’ rear. #3- olive wood accent. #4- Morta and Steeler colors. #5- Morta, shape, and stem. #6- olive wood and horn shape. #7- shape and mammoth tooth accent.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
That 50th Bday pipe is massive! Beautiful, and massive. The 2018 LE is by far the largest pipe I smoke.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
That 50th Bday pipe is massive! Beautiful, and massive. The 2018 LE is by far the largest pipe I smoke.
It’s a big hunk of briar with great grain (which the picture doesn’t show well). The original plan was to blast the lower part of the stem and lower half of the bowl. After Paul shaped and sanded, he said he didn’t want to waste the flame grain by blasting it. I, luckily, deferred to his wisdom.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Need to expand- want to add a Yiannos Kokkinos next year.

7C363CB2-2A06-489A-932B-856BA07FE18B.jpeg

Top Bottom