What's new

Legacy Shave - has anyone seen this nonsense?

This is actually a real thing

Attachments

• 497FF43B-E621-4E9B-9E9B-BFE3B8D089FE.png
    497FF43B-E621-4E9B-9E9B-BFE3B8D089FE.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 308

Ridpath

FIGHTER!
My eyes... let me just go wash them out with bleach.

Jesting aside, if it encourages even one person to peep into our rabbit hole (like Earcutter says) then fair play.

If you really want to have fun and have a few minuets to kill, check out that Legacy Shave apparatus on Amazon. It has 4 stars and the comments are funny. The first one talks about a guy remembering his Dad shaving with a Beaver brush. At least it wasn’t porcupine. I was going to buy it and report back here but for $20 I can get two great Omega Boar brushes, so I guess I’ll never know the “joy of a Legacy Shave”.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
If you really want to have fun and have a few minuets to kill, check out that Legacy Shave apparatus on Amazon. It has 4 stars and the comments are funny. The first one talks about a guy remembering his Dad shaving with a Beaver brush. At least it wasn’t porcupine. I was going to buy it and report back here but for $20 I can get two great Omega Boar brushes, so I guess I’ll never know the “joy of a Legacy Shave”.

Maybe he did! :ohmy:

This - All it needs is the multiblade cart attachment on the bottom of the can ...

AA

Top Bottom