What's new

leg of lamb

seriously, I just don't get how well everyone deadpanned the OP photo... That lamb with duct tape just KILLED.

:sob:

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
seriously, I just don't get how well everyone deadpanned the OP photo... That lamb with duct tape just KILLED.

:sob:

I saw French Racks, Loins, Tenderloins, Legs, Shoulders etc.

How would you cook the Lamb Leg after all that is the purpose of this thread.

Well?!?!?!

What happened?!?!?!

You didn't try to stick it back on that poor little 3 legged guy did you!?!?!?!?!

$uploadfromtaptalk1428629201445.jpgwhat's mine looks like after it cooked.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I didn't notice a bone in it. I think this may be part of leg, but definitely not a full one from what i have been reading. That's ok, I am the only one in the house that likes lamb

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I didn't notice a bone in it. I think this may be part of leg, but definitely not a full one from what i have been reading. That's ok, I am the only one in the house that likes lamb
Boneless Lamb Leg is nice. All lamb legs are good Owen, the only thing is the cook time may need to be adjusted a little for size.

One of the reasons I like a boned out leg is because cooks so quickly on the grill. But I've since wondered about braising bone-in legs. When a the bone is removed, there are a few glands that are removed in the process. They're supposed to be off-putting to the pallet. How are these glands handled for bone-in preparations? Are they removed at serving time?

$image.jpg
Got to be bone in for me. But I'm also a low and slow lamb guy when it comes to roasts...

Pic of one I cooked recently...

ftfy

Last edited by a moderator:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I never did update this. I marinated in olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, fresh mint, and Rosemary. I cooked it in the oven on 25MAY

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 16
Top Bottom