What's new

Leftovers

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Carbo load the day after with a hot turkey sandwich. Toasted bread topped with hot stuffing, turkey, and mothered in gravy. Like thanksgiving flavor SOS.

The second favorite is stuffing, turkey/ham/sausage, leftover roast potatoes or sweet potatoes, all fried up in a skillet until you get crispy bits, and then stir in some beaten eggs for a delicious Thanksgiving hash scramble.

SOS is pretty much lunch the next day and a rerun of turkey, left over mashed and or sweet potato casserole the next evening. Likely turkey soup the closest Sunday following. I've turned the volume down over the last few years so that there are fewer leftovers.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
SOS is pretty much lunch the next day and a rerun of turkey, left over mashed and or sweet potato casserole the next evening. Likely turkey soup the closest Sunday following. I've turned the volume down over the last few years so that there are fewer leftovers.
Same here. I don’t do a full bird anymore- just a breast or two, depending on the number of people.

Top Bottom