What's new

Lee7 Brushes?

Ive seen some of these brushes on here and they look gorgeous but I cannot find where to buy one at. Anybody willing to spill the secret?

If you have determined size and color, send Lee an email and ask what he can provide and the price. He will quote you a price in British Pounds. Pmt via Paypal handles the conversion (for a fee of course)

Make an agreement
Send pmt
Sit back and wait for it to arrive
Be patient

If you have determined size and color, send Lee an email and ask what he can provide and the price. He will quote you a price in British Pounds. Pmt via Paypal handles the conversion (for a fee of course)

Make an agreement
Send pmt
Be patient

LOL, yes exactly, that's the way it's done, just the final part is so hard :bored: :drool: :biggrin1:.

LOL, yes exactly, that's the way it's done, just the final part is so hard :bored: :drool: :biggrin1:.

same here...i received it late last week, and it's been in use every day since.

they are great brushes....and yes, there is a 2 band knot under all that lather. :clap:

$IMG_4821.jpg

Last edited:
My experience right now is that contacting him is the hardest part. I'm sure that waiting will be harder though.

Make an agreement
Send pmt
Be patient

Top Bottom