What's new

Leaving Denmark tomorrow

Been on vacation to our dear neighbor Denmark this last week, Jylland/Løkken. Can't understand why we haven't been here before. It's really beautiful here with a lot of small Danish villages with it's cute architecture, beautiful beaches, and the food and beer :) I'm so impressed with all the local breweries scattered everywhere.
Leaving to Sweden tomorrow, but I'm already missing Denmark. We will be back!
Honoring Dannebrogen (the Danish flag) with a BBS shave, a couple of Smørrebrød, Aalborg akvavit and a Scottish single malt.
See you next year!

I wouldn't think so. I haven't seen any. Being situated just between Solingen and Eskilstuna must have hampered Danish straight razor production as well as later DE/DE-blade production.

I wouldn't think so. I haven't seen any. Being situated just between Solingen and Eskilstuna must have hampered Danish straight razor production as well as later DE/DE-blade production.

I think so too. Would be fun though to find any.
Would make a really great find to beat my current favorite, a Swedish Matador DeLuxe. Best shaver this far. But who knows what is around the corner :)

We enjoyed Denmark when we were there.

Beautiful country filled with friendly people is how I remember it.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
We enjoyed Denmark when we were there.

Beautiful country filled with friendly people is how I remember it.

This.

Hopefully you got some of that great "Danish Veg" aftershave at the Fotex ... Espirit de Valdemar Fougere.

Though our hosts looked horrified when I mentioned it ... Gather it's an old guy thing.

AA

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I made a small attempt at one time to learn Danish. But that good looking purple book got stolen from me. So that was the end of that.

Another year has passed, and another week in beautiful Jylland in Denmark.
Another great week with food, beer, road trips and shaves.
Hopefully we'll be back next year.
Love you Denmark!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Leaving to Sweden tomorrow, but I'm ...
Honoring Dannebrogen (the Danish flag) with ... a Scottish single malt.

Scotch:

proxy.php

Danish:

proxy.php

Somebody's country got short-changed on the "national drink" front.

Top Bottom