What's new

Leatherman PIF

Thank you very much for this. This forum members are those who are inspiring me to do all the different things that I'm trying to do for them. And I also don't want to take too much credit for it, because I'm getting so much kindness and support back when I need it. Ask @Lightcs1776 or @Grundi about it and they will tell you I'm right.
Awesome PIF, @Space_Cadet, and congratulations, @Messygoon!! I have a Leatherman Sidekick that is among my most prized and regularly used tools!!

And @Space_Cadet is an excellent friend!! And, if anyone is asking, he's right!!

I'm very grateful and blessed to be a part of this amazing community!!

My Leatherman is truly the greatest tool I've ever owned. In a single day, I have used my Leatherman multitool to fix a table, fix jewelry, fix a computer, & garden. I honestly feel that no more valuable tool has been created in human history then the Leatherman, with the sole exception being the lever itself.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
@Space_Cadet Your friendship is what I appreciate most. Have a blessed day.

I know, brother. I did not mean to say anything else. This may be something that is personal, but I will still write it here, and say to you and to others here that you're not just another friend of mine, but a very special friend that gives me inspiration and strength.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I know, brother. I did not mean to say anything else. This may be something that is personal, but I will still write it here, and say to you and to others here that you're not just another friend of mine, but a very special friend that gives me inspiration and strength.
The same thing could be said of you. The Leatherman that you gifted me has literally not left my side since I received it, on my left hand side right now. The incredibly hard to find blades that you have sent to friend @Grundi are making certain that I remain incredibly handsome.

You folks have no IDEA what I went through to maintain my looks with off the shelf blades!

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
Here's an open post of appreciation to our wonderfully generous brother @Space_Cadet. Yesterday, a box of love arrived from overseas. In it was a Leatherman - as mentioned above, the world's greatest tool since the lever. It's first use was to open an envelop from Maine containing razor blades. This EDC (everyday carry) will go on all sorts of adventures, nestled just a short reach away in our family's Jeep Wrangler console.

I'm right there with @FarmerTan, @Grundi, and others in my appreciation of Leatherman tools, and our even greater appreciation of the infectious generosity of the B&B brotherhood. Thank you.

Leatherman Jeep.jpg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Here's an open post of appreciation to our wonderfully generous brother @Space_Cadet. Yesterday, a box of love arrived from overseas. In it was a Leatherman - as mentioned above, the world's greatest tool since the lever. It's first use was to open an envelop from Maine containing razor blades. This EDC (everyday carry) will go on all sorts of adventures, nestled just a short reach away in our family's Jeep Wrangler console.

I'm right there with @FarmerTan, @Grundi, and others in my appreciation of Leatherman tools, and our even greater appreciation of the infectious generosity of the B&B brotherhood. Thank you.

View attachment 1439229
Amen. But you talk a lot prettier than I do my brother. Our friend in Israel is dear to me. I've got the one he sent me on my belt right now, as it has been since I got it. My son has eyeballed it a few times, but he can take it off my belt in my casket.

Man, that would be a sight! I've told my wife since before he was born I want to charge admission to my funeral, have a bounce house, etc. I hope to have warning so I can give my own eulogy.... It'll be a lot like a freak show from the Depression Era!

That is, if my wife let's me have fun at my own funeral. She's way too type A..... I used to be, but God healed me of it, lol.

Legion

Staff member
Amen. But you talk a lot prettier than I do my brother. Our friend in Israel is dear to me. I've got the one he sent me on my belt right now, as it has been since I got it. My son has eyeballed it a few times, but he can take it off my belt in my casket.

Man, that would be a sight! I've told my wife since before he was born I want to charge admission to my funeral, have a bounce house, etc. I hope to have warning so I can give my own eulogy.... It'll be a lot like a freak show from the Depression Era!

That is, if my wife let's me have fun at my own funeral. She's way too type A..... I used to be, but God healed me of it, lol.
I told my wife I want to donate my body to comedy.

Top Bottom