What's new

Leather × Razor holder × bathroom? Yes it is.

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
When I wanted a new bathroom razor holder, I remembered the hobby - leather craft.
So I told myself "Why not give it a try ". After some time, there was such a result.
holder-01.JPG

Leather body +304 stainless steel ring.
I use resin to seal the leather fiber, so it is hard and waterproof, and cutting it like wood or plastic.
holder-02.JPG

The magnet is buried in the middle. When you occasionally need to remove and clean the razor, you can temporarily place the blade here.
The razor holder is ring-shaped, so there is no need to worry about earthquakes or family causing the razor to fall and damage; although the brush holder is open, it will tilt upwards by about ten degrees, so when you put the brush in, it will automatically Tilt without sliding out.
holder-03.JPG

Thanks for watching​

Very nice!!! I’m a woodworker and working on a couple stands / storage options. Hope to have something to share in the next month or two.

ERS4

Interesting. What type of resin did you use; epoxy, polyester, vinylester, etc.?

Cyanoacrylate (super glue)
High fluidity, easy to fill leather fiber.

Cut when the leather is soft, then harden layer by layer with super glue.

ERS4

Very nice!!! I’m a woodworker and working on a couple stands / storage options. Hope to have something to share in the next month or two.

Looking forward to your work. :D

Top Bottom