What's new

Leather schedule and notebook

I am looking for a leather day planner that also has a good sized notebook in it. All I have been able to find online is leather notebook holders or day planners that have just a few pages for notes. I can't have my phone at work so I need a good planner to keep track of meetings and appointments but I also need a notebook to take a lot of notes at those meetings and appointments. Of course I looked at Saddleback first as I do for all things leather but the notebook portfolio they have doesn't look like it would hold a day planner in it. I know I can't be the only one in the world who needs to carry a schedule and take notes. Anyone have a suggestion or carry something like I'm looking for?

I want to say Day-Timer still makes a distressed leather planner that you can also add a notepad to. I've got one that sits in a cabinet in my office that I've had for about 15 years, but I think they still have it in their product line. Check online at Office Max, Staples, or somewhere similar.

Gentlemen

I am a fan of the old leather planners. Even with the new tech and I phon, I pads with planners.
I recommend you look at Hartman.
Mine is about 40 years old, and the leather is beautiful.
I took care of it.
Hartman is made in Mexico, they were in Kentucky, but am told the stuff is fine.
Run you about 150-200.
Look at Ghurka as well. A bit more costly.
Good Luck
Jimmy

Thanks for the recommendations everyone. I still haven't decided on one but hopefully will soon.

Top Bottom