What's new

Le père lucien

... smells like being in an overly hot sauna while being slapped in the face by pine and sage branches. I hope it will grow on me, great performer!

other products that same in:

Floid blue: Just perfect!
Pinaud clubman: Strangely enough I recognize the smell as a 23-year old belgian.
Proraso white pre-shave and soap: Nice smell, great skincare...
Proraso red soap: Did not lather this yet, but scent is very nice!
And way too many samples and blades.

... smells like being in an overly hot sauna while being slapped in the face by pine and sage branches. I hope it will grow on me, great performer!

other products that same in:

Floid blue: Just perfect!
Pinaud clubman: Strangely enough I recognize the smell as a 23-year old belgian.
Proraso white pre-shave and soap: Nice smell, great skincare...
Proraso red soap: Did not lather this yet, but scent is very nice!
And way too many samples and blades.

That sounds fantastic actually. Can you compare it at all to Pre De Provence or MdC?

I was actually referring to myself, I'm sorry about breaking your imagination. :001_huh:

Had an amazing shave this afternoon with some of the new products:

Proraso white preshave
SOC boar
LPL - After face lathering for 3 minutes the lather was incredible, if I can get this each and every shave I will use nothing else...
Muhle R41 2013 - Personna blade (actually quite nice compared to my regular feathers)
Pinaud Clubman - Scent becomes very comforting when applied.
Proraso white balm

If you are having doubts about LPL, just try it. You will be amazed, not my favorite smell though...

I've heard a lot of good things about LPL, never heard about a tree attack before but sounds like something I'll try when I'm finished my restraint.

Top Bottom