What's new

Le Pere Lucien is Back at BullGoose

We were the first U.S. Vendor to import Le Pere Lucien back in 2012. We got away from it for a couple of years due to the Pandemic but, I am happy to announce that it is back in stock at BullGoose. This shipment includes 5 different soap scents with matching aftershaves plus the new Lainess Unscented Donkey Milk Shave Soap.

The Le Pere Lucien shaving soaps are made in France with the finest ingredients and an innovative method. Cyril combines vegetable oils, potash and vegetable glycerin without preservatives or bleach additives. They are known for both their performance and their skin conditioning qualities (not to mention top shelf scents). Please check it out.

soap-shelf.jpg
Aftershave-Shelf.jpg

Phil, I noticed that the Lainess tub says 200g / 3.5oz.
Is that actually a 3.5oz tub or is that one also 7oz?
Nice catch. I'll need to weigh this one when I get back into the shop. It should be the same amount of soap as the other 200g offerings from LPL

Phil, I noticed that the Lainess tub says 200g / 3.5oz.
Is that actually a 3.5oz tub or is that one also 7oz?
As I thought, the 200g tub of Lainess has the same amount of soap as the other LPL 200g offerings. Lainess must have made an error in the labeling. The plastic container filled with Lainess weighs 8.4 OZ. The steel containers that have 200g of soap weigh 9.5 OZ. In comparison, the Phoebus soap, which is 150g and comes in a plastic container, weighs 7.3 OZ. I hope this helps.

I hate to derail, Phil, but do you know if you’ll ever restock the Asylum Colonia Shaving Soap?

@BullGoose
It was a limited edition that we commissioned. We had two batches made. We are keeping our options open but do not have any immediate plans to have a third batch made. The best I can give you is a definite maybe.

Top Bottom