What's new

Le Maurice new version

I create this post to tell you more about the Le Maurice razor.
This is a DE type razor that has been designed to provide optimum smoothness with a wide range of possible customization choices.
The proposed GAPs are 0.8-1.0-1.2-1.4 and 1.6.
The blade exposure is +0.05 mm on all GAPs, which allows you to maintain a very smooth shave even in very high GAPs.
The comb can be customized to the shapes: smooth, grooved or open.
I currently offer two handles, the long one 95mm long for a diameter of 11mm and the short one 83mm long for a diameter of 14mm. It's handles are customizable in pattern with optional hollowed out ones.
You can also choose from the following materials: 316l stainless steel; brass; TA6V grade 5 titanium and bronze.
The surface conditions are sand blasted or polished.
In order to get an idea of this razor, I offer a pass around in my seller section of the forum.
The rest of the thread is open for your questions and requests for precision.

20221109_161449.jpg
20221109_161929.jpg

Attachments

• 20221109_161505.jpg
    20221109_161505.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
Thanks for the update and the pix, Augustin. The razors are beautiful. I look forward to trying them in the pass-around.

Can you post information about the weight of components in the different materials? All else being equal, I prefer light-to-medium-weight razors, say 60-100g (Tatara Masamune, FOCS).

Thanks for the update and the pix, Augustin. The razors are beautiful. I look forward to trying them in the pass-around.

Can you post information about the weight of components in the different materials? All else being equal, I prefer light-to-medium-weight razors, say 60-100g (Tatara Masamune, FOCS).
Here is a summary table of the weights, you will find all the weights on the pages of each article.
poid rasoir.PNG

I create this post to tell you more about the Le Maurice razor.
This is a DE type razor that has been designed to provide optimum smoothness with a wide range of possible customization choices.
The proposed GAPs are 0.8-1.0-1.2-1.4 and 1.6.
The blade exposure is +0.05 mm on all GAPs, which allows you to maintain a very smooth shave even in very high GAPs.
The comb can be customized to the shapes: smooth, grooved or open.
I currently offer two handles, the long one 95mm long for a diameter of 11mm and the short one 83mm long for a diameter of 14mm. It's handles are customizable in pattern with optional hollowed out ones.
You can also choose from the following materials: 316l stainless steel; brass; TA6V grade 5 titanium and bronze.
The surface conditions are sand blasted or polished.
In order to get an idea of this razor, I offer a pass around in my seller section of the forum.
The rest of the thread is open for your questions and requests for precision.

View attachment 1562023View attachment 1562020
The Maurice is a marvelous shave. I landed the 1.6 OC/Scalloped head and I must say that it shaves incredibly smoothly and is highly efficient. 2 thumbs up to Augustin.

Top Bottom