What's new

Le Grelot Médaille d’Or 1931 - 13/16 - 7 day set

Hi All
It took me some time to together a 7 day set of my favorite Le Grelot. Most of them are NOS blades + original scales.
Here in a 6 day original box, to rediscover how they looked like some 50 years ago ...or more.
proxy.php

6 in the box ....and the 7th herebelow
proxy.php
Gorgeous set Antoine!!!

Congratulations. Well done. Le Grelots are my favorite vintage razor. Love that tough vintage French steel.

I don't know where you find these beautiful razors, but your collection is the nicest I've seen.

This set is amazing! Congratulations.

A question, Sir: if this is a seven day set, why there's only six places available in that box?

One possible answer: "Because I shave today with one razor, while the other six are awaiting their turn in the set".
OK. What if the owner need to travel and bring the 7 day set with him? Six razors in the box and the seventh...where? In the pocket?

A question, Sir: if this is a seven day set, why there's only six places available in that box?

One possible answer: "Because I shave today with one razor, while the other six are awaiting their turn in the set".
OK. What if the owner need to travel and bring the 7 day set with him? Six razors in the box and the seventh...where? In the pocket?
Behind the ear!

I've got a 360 in ivory.
The one I have has the characteristic unique upper jimps.

Awesome! I have one in ivory too! Look for older posts in that thread under basil, I’m pretty sure you’ll see my razor there!

I put together a seven day set but they sold 6 razors at a time.

Top Bottom