What's new

LE Glenmont Progess Thread, and an Introduction....

Ok Brian . . . we need the play by play now.

1) Funds received . . . . phone call to supplier of raw materials made . . . expect delivery in 1.5 weeks
2) Swept floor of shop . . . still waiting for delivery of ebonite . . . need to focus to make nice pens for these obsessive shaving dudes.
3) I think it is ok. . . . I took a walk outside . . . don't tell the guys at B&B that I might have missed the delivery . . . it may be re-delivered tomorrow.
4) The cutter on the &*())_____#@! machine is looking a bit dull . . . maybe it is time to sharpen it.
5) Hmmm. Do I have nibs enough to make these pens?

6 ) had a hamburger for dinner!

:001_tongu:001_tongu:001_tongu:w00t:

7). Had a Bass ale with that hamburger

8). Spent time answering silly questions in thread :001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:

Very little play-by-play to comment on now.

Rods are ordered, waiting on them. Should be here this week, but customs delays can happen.

Brian

Isn't it too early for dinner? Why am I hungry all of a sudden?

And thirsty! Although I did have a Weyerbacher Heresy

Very little play-by-play to comment on now.

Rods are ordered, waiting on them. Should be here this week, but customs delays can happen.

Brian

We have ways to *ahem* expedite things...

Ok Brian . . . we need the play by play now.

1) Funds received . . . . phone call to supplier of raw materials made . . . expect delivery in 1.5 weeks
2) Swept floor of shop . . . still waiting for delivery of ebonite . . . need to focus to make nice pens for these obsessive shaving dudes.
3) I think it is ok. . . . I took a walk outside . . . don't tell the guys at B&B that I might have missed the delivery . . . it may be re-delivered tomorrow.
4) The cutter on the &*())_____#@! machine is looking a bit dull . . . maybe it is time to sharpen it.
5) Hmmm. Do I have nibs enough to make these pens?

9) Read plain dealer trying to figure out if this is going to be "The Year" for the Browns and then realizes the Steelers are close by :001_tongu sorry couldn't resist

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
The Browns? Can we just agree to return to happy thoughts about this pen to be.

Ok . . . there has been an admission that the order for the ebonite is in. I'm trying to imagine the package. Not huge . . . so it should get through customs quickly.

Pardon the interruption, but if the negative attitude towards my beloved Browns keeps up, I won't invite either of you to the victory parade.

You may return to your thread.

Anyone want to buy me a plane ticket to pick up the rod material?
I'll be willng to save money by staying in a 4 star hotel... heck, I'll even pass on the limo from the airport.

Anyone want to buy me a plane ticket to pick up the rod material?
I'll be willng to save money by staying in a 4 star hotel... heck, I'll even pass on the limo from the airport.

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

Ja, Ein Bier, bitte, mein liebchen!

I think we know who should be the one making this perilous trip!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
By this point, poor Mr. Gray is thoroughly convinced that we are all completely nuts, and that there is no chance of him completing this process with his sanity intact. :ohmy::blink:

:lol::lol:

By this point, poor Mr. Gray is thoroughly convinced that we are all completely nuts, and that there is no chance of him completing this process with his sanity intact. :ohmy::blink:

:lol::lol:

Yes, but the fatal flaw in your logic is this - Would a fellow who associates with the likes of us ever consider himself sane? :confused1:lol:

Well I've traded my sanity to hang out here.
It's been a bizarre trip, but one that i've thoroughly enjoyed.

Mr. Gray is in good company, albeit strange company.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Have you not browsed the photos from the pen shows? . . . clearly we fit right in as average or superior nuts.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Yes, but the fatal flaw in your logic is this - Would a fellow who associates with the likes of us ever consider himself sane? :confused1:lol:

It's kind of like when you are a tourist walking around a strange city ... you are wandering through the nice touristy parts and everything seems fine, you make one turn, go down a side-street about fifty yards, and all of a sudden you realise that you are waaaaaay off the beaten track!! :blink:

It's kind of like when you are a tourist walking around a strange city ... you are wandering through the nice touristy parts and everything seems fine, you make one turn, go down a side-street about fifty yards, and all of a sudden you realise that you are waaaaaay off the beaten track!! :blink:

Yeah I've been to Memphis once.........once. :blink:

Top Bottom