What's new

LE Glenmont Progess Thread, and an Introduction....

Well as you know....why was Oklahoma, Kansas,Nebraska, S. Dakota, and N. Dakota created???

To protect the Canadians from Texans

I am thinking we might need to do a PIF with a wet shaving set up... Eligible entrants would be custom pen manufacturers that have produced LE pens for shaving forums.

Wow ill Never look at a Pen as just a Pen every Again, Amazing Work that goes into Making B&B Pen, Great Job, Cant wait to see both Color's I like Blue because it is my Favorite Color ;O)

Welcome aboard Brian. It's good to see this project up and running and being produced here in the buckeye state. I may have to drop in on you at some point if you don't mind.

Welcome aboard Brian. It's good to see this project up and running and being produced here in the buckeye state. I may have to drop in on you at some point if you don't mind.

I want to go up there one day too...maybe we could go at the same time to avoid bothering Sir Brian too much?

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Welcome to B&B Brian,

I can honestly say I have never used a fountain pen. My order is in and I am really looking forward to owning one of these works of art.

I'm trying to convince SWMBO that our next family vacation should be in northern Ohio.
She's not falling for it. :sad:

I'm trying to convince SWMBO that our next family vacation should be in northern Ohio.
She's not falling for it. :sad:

Cedar Point
Great Wolf Lodge
Kalihari

Those are all great Northern Ohio vacation spots...hope that helps a little.

I grew up in Cuyahoga Falls, OH and still have family there. My wife and kids LOVE going up to visit and hitting Cedar Point, Geauga Lakes/Six Flags/Sea World, or whatever they're calling it these days. Haven't been to Geauga lake in years, and don't even know if it's still open. We've had great times in Northern Ohio....so if you get the chance...GO!! ;-)

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Ok Brian . . . we need the play by play now.

1) Funds received . . . . phone call to supplier of raw materials made . . . expect delivery in 1.5 weeks
2) Swept floor of shop . . . still waiting for delivery of ebonite . . . need to focus to make nice pens for these obsessive shaving dudes.
3) I think it is ok. . . . I took a walk outside . . . don't tell the guys at B&B that I might have missed the delivery . . . it may be re-delivered tomorrow.
4) The cutter on the &*())_____#@! machine is looking a bit dull . . . maybe it is time to sharpen it.
5) Hmmm. Do I have nibs enough to make these pens?

Ok Brian . . . we need the play by play now.

1) Funds received . . . . phone call to supplier of raw materials made . . . expect delivery in 1.5 weeks
2) Swept floor of shop . . . still waiting for delivery of ebonite . . . need to focus to make nice pens for these obsessive shaving dudes.
3) I think it is ok. . . . I took a walk outside . . . don't tell the guys at B&B that I might have missed the delivery . . . it may be re-delivered tomorrow.
4) The cutter on the &*())_____#@! machine is looking a bit dull . . . maybe it is time to sharpen it.
5) Hmmm. Do I have nibs enough to make these pens?
6 ) had a hamburger for dinner!

:001_tongu:001_tongu:001_tongu:w00t:

Top Bottom