What's new

Lavender shaving soap/cream that smells like Yardley?

I'll agree with the previous recommendations to try Ethos Sweet Lavender Body Shave soap. It was created as an homage to Vintage Yardley Lavender & many say it smells just like the vintage Yardley Lavender. Written reviews & the website info say Ethos Body Shave soaps can be used on the entire body which includes shaving the face & head. Customers say it works as good, or better than many of their regular shaving soaps.

I discovered Ethos a couple of years ago & rate them as the best shave soap base I've ever used, & I haven’t used his new F Base which is getting excellent reviews. I believe the 20+ years in the skincare industry have given Frank the knowledge to create top-shelf skin beneficial products.

@LRod please let us know if you find what you’re after. I too love the Yardley English Lavender. Reminds me of dad and childhood.
Yep, it's one of those lifelong scents. My grandmother used it when I was a kid and about a decade ago I ran into it again. Ever since then it's been the only soap I use. For me, the Yardley scent is the only lavender (type) scent that I can relate to despite the fact that various varieties exist. I'll post whenever I find something similar!

Yep, it's one of those lifelong scents. My grandmother used it when I was a kid and about a decade ago I ran into it again. Ever since then it's been the only soap I use. For me, the Yardley scent is the only lavender (type) scent that I can relate to despite the fact that various varieties exist. I'll post whenever I find something similar!
My wife is into the Young Living essential oils. Most of the scents are nice, but the lavender is not right at all. So I’m hesitant to try a lavender without some assurance it won’t be like that particular essential oil.

I like the sound of Barrister’s Reserve lavender.

Top Bottom