What's new

Lavender Scent?

I really like lavender scent... I especially enjoy my Dr. Harris lavender cream that has that real essential oil authentic smell.... Anyone know of or have used any good lavender scents?

-Brandon

There is no cologne with a straight-ahead lavender EO scent that I am aware of - it doesn't translate well into mens colognes. The classic lavender mens scent nowadays is Atkinsons English Lavender, which is crisp and nice.

I'll second my personal "Lavender guru." Atkinson's is the way to go. GREAT scent made even better if decanted/applied with an atomizer.

Get an empty atomizer and dump it in. I might have some Atkinson's decanted - PM me if you are interested in a smaller amount. Otherwise someplaceintime.com has it.

ok, I've seen the small atomizers... but I don't understand how they improve the scent? The couple of Eue de toilette scents I have spray... wouldn't that be the same as the atomizer I've seen?

Thanks,
Brandon

Atomizers have different coverage than splash bottles, and can change the way the cologne smells and lasts on you. If the stuff already comes with a spray, it is irrelevent; we were only referring to a product that comes as a splash and can be decanted into an atomizer for a better effect.

Scotto said:
There is no cologne with a straight-ahead lavender EO scent that I am aware of - it doesn't translate well into mens colognes. The classic lavender mens scent nowadays is Atkinsons English Lavender, which is crisp and nice.
Taylors of old bond St are making one and it will be out soon

Agua Lavanda Puig may be what you want. This is a lavender cologne (Frank Sinatra used it). There is a dealer on ebay that sells it. Never seen it in a store.

Regards,

Henry

Perfume1.com is my source for Puig Agua Lavanda; it's quite affordable. I wore it today, in fact. It's pretty subtle, but it's nice. Keep in mind there's an EDT and an EDC; as light as the EDT is, I can't imagine how fleeting the EDC must be.

Or you can just grow your own lavender:
full

Freshly cut from my garden this evening. Perfumes the whole room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scotto said:
Or you can just grow your own lavender:
full

Freshly cut from my garden this evening. Perfumes the whole room.

Very nice Scotto.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom