What's new

Lavanille

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Last purchase for a while ... Sabbatical begins at midnight!
image.jpg

I hope it won't be never "shelved" I'm ending mine and waiting next winter to purchase it again, maybe hopefully in the new Excelsior formula!

I really hope Will is not thinking about discounting this scent....one of its masterpiece!

I hope it won't be never "shelved" I'm ending mine and waiting next winter to purchase it again, maybe hopefully in the new Excelsior formula!

I really hope Will is not thinking about discounting this scent....one of its masterpiece!

Yeah I'm waiting for the excelsior base. I still have the one in the white tub.

On that note, kind of a bummer Fougere Imperial will only be released in EDT. Hopefully there will be plans for the soap in the future. I still have the old tub and I liked it as well.

Reading this yesterday reminded me to pull out the Lavanille this morning. This is just one of my favorite scents. Does anyone know what the scent profile is? I can't identify anything, I just love it.

Anyone else had some irritation from it? I tried it a few years back and got the burn. Tried it again yesterday and found it was usable. Different samples so i've no idea if anything's changed. It's an intense scent!

Can anyone report difference in scent between Lavanille Glissant and Excelsior?

I read in the reviews on B&M website someone saying is better than before :/

Top Bottom