What's new

Lavanille

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
I used my sample of B&M Lavanille this morning. What an intoxicating scent! And the lather was a very luxurious beige color. Man, I wish B&M would offer this scent in the Reserve Base. I’m not saying the Glissant isn’t a fantastic base; it’s just with my water and skin, the Reserve is just a tad nicer. I think that Lavanille might be my favorite B&M scent — overtaking Leviathan.

Lavanille has fast become one of my favorite scents as well. I haven't tried their reserve base as of yet, this was my first B&M soap. For sure not my last.

...overtaking Leviathan.

Wow, strong words from you, I know you love Leviathan. Lavanille is indeed amazing. I pair it with the matching aftershave and that smell stays with me for most of the day. A great EDT to go with it is Caron Pour un Homme.

Hannah's Dad

Wow, strong words from you, I know you love Leviathan. Lavanille is indeed amazing. I pair it with the matching aftershave and that smell stays with me for most of the day. A great EDT to go with it is Caron Pour un Homme.
I know! Couldn’t resist ... both soap and AS are en route. :surrender:

When I first got a sample of it & the respective AS I loved it and smelled the small sample tub every day!! Then, after a full day of wearing the AS I reversed my decision as it became like Tabac AS in that it was suffocatingly cloying. I tapped out. :frown2:

Hannah's Dad

When I first got a sample of it & the respective AS I loved it and smelled the small sample tub every day!! Then, after a full day of wearing the AS I reversed my decision as it became like Tabac AS in that it was suffocatingly cloying. I tapped out. :frown2:
Love my Tabac AS!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
Just goes to show you the difference in opinions, I used my 3 times soap and AS, while the performance is great I can't stand the scent!

Of all of my scents Lavanille is the one my wife loves the most. She says Leviathan smells like an ashtray.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Oh, no! Threads like this have me reaching for my credit card... Didn't get aannyy Christmas shave stuff...

AA

I love the scent, but can’t use the AS since it sits with me in a cloying way. I smell it for hours even if I’ve just used the soap.

Of all of my scents Lavanille is the one my wife loves the most. She says Leviathan smells like an ashtray.

I’m with your wife on this one.

I haven't tried Lavanille but will be my next to order. For Lavender, I've been using WSP Rustic Lavenderwood and Formula T Tru Lavender. Lavanille seems to be much more "exotic"! Can't wait!

One of my favorites. If I ever actually get to downsizing my den, this one is on the "don't you dare get rid of this" list.

Top Bottom