What's new

LaToya cream

The Latoya soap sticks are a much loved subject on B&B but the Latoya cream is not hardly mentioned.
I first tried the cream this morning.I face lathered it with my new Semogue LE brush and I was surprised how good of a shave I got.The cream had plenty of cushion and gave a close shave.
Not much of a scent to the cream,it seems unscented but that does not matter now as I sit here rubbing my face.

Paul

You mean this stuff?
proxy.php

The Latoya soap sticks are a much loved subject on B&B but the Latoya cream is not hardly mentioned.
I first tried the cream this morning.I face lathered it with my new Semogue LE brush and I was surprised how good of a shave I got.The cream had plenty of cushion and gave a close shave.
Not much of a scent to the cream,it seems unscented but that does not matter now as I sit here rubbing my face.

Paul

I think the cream is as good as the stick, and just as appealingly scented. Both La Tojas are near or at the top of my favorites list.

--James

Not a Portuguese cream: it is made for a Spanish company (La Toja), and produced by Henkels in Slovakia for the Spanish market.

Top Bottom