What's new

Lather - post up your favorite brush with a head of lather

First time trying my new Murphy & McNeil Bull and Bell series Bay Rum. This soap is excellent. It is a lot thirstier than other soaps I've used. It's even thirstier than my other M&M soap, but I think the Bull and Bell series is a different formula so that would make sense. So it took a lot more water than I was expecting to get the lather how I like it, but Oh. My. Goodness. This stuff is *impossibly* slick. There was so much residual slickness after rinsing, I feel like I could have done a second pass with just water. Wasn't going to risk trying it, but I probably could have! :laugh:

98B3C3AD-D616-4546-B50D-3CAC1B29CC59.jpeg
7AA7BC7C-32B6-4357-8137-905D898C3371.jpeg

First time trying my new Murphy & McNeil Bull and Bell series Bay Rum. This soap is excellent. It is a lot thirstier than other soaps I've used. It's even thirstier than my other M&M soap, but I think the Bull and Bell series is a different formula so that would make sense. So it took a lot more water than I was expecting to get the lather how I like it, but Oh. My. Goodness. This stuff is *impossibly* slick. There was so much residual slickness after rinsing, I feel like I could have done a second pass with just water. Wasn't going to risk trying it, but I probably could have! :laugh:

View attachment 1278971View attachment 1278972
*impossibly* slick sounds great!! Thanks for sharing...

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you

View attachment 1278971View attachment 1278972
Although I have limited experience with Murphy and McNeil soap I really like them. I might have to shell out a few more dollars. 🙂

Dang, I can't get a lather like you guys no matter if I'm using shaving cream (both in the bowl and in the squeeze tube), soaps, or shaving sticks, using a variety of brushes.

Dang, I can't get a lather like you guys no matter if I'm using shaving cream (both in the bowl and in the squeeze tube), soaps, or shaving sticks, using a variety of brushes.
Wish I could help but I am no expert either...I watched and learned a lot from u-tubers...some I like and some not. Try them...

Top Bottom