What's new

Lather - post up your favorite brush with a head of lather

Barbacco/Zenith B10. Love the performance of this soap! The scent is nothing special to me but certainly not bad.

13E88C97-6486-40D7-8626-F785CA1B0738.jpeg
41EA9E45-63E1-4632-BE23-782311C314DD.jpeg
1CD2754F-061A-4DBE-95F9-0690C986E434.jpeg

Soap B&M The Full Measure of Man
Brush Yaqi 26mm Rainbow
I am getting used to the scent now. Liking it better...smelling sweet and aromatic tobacco/cigar leaves. Lather quality is very good...creamy and slick.
View attachment 1238140
Sounds like a very interesting and complex scent. For some reason I just thought of the Dos XX guy - The World's Most Interesting Man :) Wonder if it's like Clubman Special Reserve. When I first smelled it I was taken aback a bit, like what the hey is this? And then it started to grow on me you know. It's probably not that extreme but sounds like an intriguing scent.

Sounds like a very interesting and complex scent. For some reason I just thought of the Dos XX guy - The World's Most Interesting Man :) Wonder if it's like Clubman Special Reserve. When I first smelled it I was taken aback a bit, like what the hey is this? And then it started to grow on me you know. It's probably not that extreme but sounds like an intriguing scent.
Tabac is one of the soap that at first sniff was an instant uurrrgghh...but it really grew on me and I use it regularly due to the excellent lather qualities. I will generally prefer stronger scents. This B&M soap is really tricky and depends on the individual.

Top Bottom