What's new

Lather - post up your favorite brush with a head of lather

Caties bubbles porch drinks
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Soap CBL Roasted Oatmeal Stout New 1st Use
Brush
Yaqi 26mm Mysterious Space Tuxedo
The soap...wow! I thought the Mogno was slickest but this lather slickness was as good too...very slick! It's very rich and creamy with a unique scent. Kinda heavy hearty rich scent to my nose.
View attachment 1231537
Are we talking like a real oatmeal stout that you drink scent? Gotta admit it’s clever. I’m sure they’ve put a spin on it tho really sounds interesting. But the slickness sounds superb!

Are we talking like a real oatmeal stout that you drink scent? Gotta admit it’s clever. I’m sure they’ve put a spin on it tho really sounds interesting. But the slickness sounds superb!
I am not sure about the real oatmeal stout that you drink scent...because I don't drink it, but it does leave an impression of a delicious scent something in my tastebud, very similar to the dark Guinness Stout...really interesting.
Ohhh yeah...it took me a while to rinse-off the post-shave slickness. Really good creamy slickness...

What type of razor and blade is that?
Hi and thanks for asking. The razor is sort of a clone example of Vector, and RR Hawk types and the blades used are the Feather Artist Club 50mm types (there are a few types) usually use on the Feather shavettes.
I have longed to try using the blades but the razor is really expensive...well until now. At least now I can try shaving with the AC set-up and it's fantastic! Perhaps the choice of blade contributed to the enjoyment...
You see here at this link...there are limited drops so they tend to be out of stock...

Best regards,

What type of razor and blade is that?
Perhaps you can see more details here where I posted...

Soap The Goodfellas Smile Italian Orange
Brush Yaqi 26mm Orange Black
Long ignored soap. One of my fav soap. The nice orangey scent, easy to lather, and beautifully creamy and slick too.
20210305_072524.jpg

Cream/Soap Cella Milano (hardened into a soap-like texture)
Brush Yaqi 28mm Tuxedo
Not sure if I would call this a cream anymore as it has really hardened!
Outstanding lather quality though! Very rich and creamily slick, the scent is just too light. Wayyyy...too much from just a little...
20210306_104833.jpg

Top Bottom