What's new

Lather - post up your favorite brush with a head of lather

OSP BayRum
Yaqi 24mm Aqua Tuxedo
20201119_121530.jpg

I went Agar/Oud for this Freedom Friday. Just a nice shave. Loved it.

Prep: Hot Shower and Bloom/Lather Building Water
Soap: Stirling Agar
Razor: Rockwell Razors 6S Matte Black(R6, R4, and R3)/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Razor
Blade: Tiger Platinum (3)/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Blade (No Idea)
Brush: Stirling SHD
AS/EdC: Home Made Oud AS/EdC
ASB: Stirling Agar ASB

I scraped some of the Stirling Agar into the bottom of my Captains Choice Heavy Copper, poured some hot water over it while I showered. I poured the bloom water into the VdH bowl with fresh hot water to build the lather from. That lather got slick, thick, and creamy.

Good God, this shave was just a delight to the senses. I feel good, look good, and smell good. Just nice. Picked up my laundry at the laundry point and the ladies were very pleased. Then again they're pleased when I use Aqua Velva.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Well, it was Sandalwood Saturday with Proraso Red. I'd be lying if I told you it was a good shave... It was great!

Soap: Proraso Red
Razor: Rockwell Razors 6S Matte Black(R6, R5, R4, and R3)/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Razor
Blade: Tiger Platinum (4)/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Blade (No Idea)
Brush: Omega S-Brush
AS: Proraso Red
ASB: Proraso Red Pre/Post Shave as ASB

Didn't bloom the soap. Just wet the brush, ran the tub under some hot water to wash away some of Iraq, and loaded. I took the brush to the bowl and built the superb lather pictured below. Three passes, hit the eyebrows, and killed the blade under the arms for a superb shave. The Proraso Red AS killed any germs left on the face from the water supply and the Pre-Post Shave was used as a balm. Smelling good. I wish Proraso would come out with a Red EdC/EdT.
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Spicy Sunday for the WIN! The GameChanger .68 plate series for the tool of choice.

Soap: Stirling Spice
Razor: RazoRock GC .68 Series(Jaws, OC, and SB)/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Razor
Blade: Kai (1)/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Blade (No Idea)
Brush: Zenith Boar
AS: Old Spic Classic (US)
ASB: Stirling Spice ASB
EdC: Old Spice Classic (US)

I scraped some of the Stirling Spice into the bottom of my Captains Choice Heavy Copper, poured some hot water over it while I showered. I poured the bloom water into the VdH bowl with fresh hot water to build the lather from. That lather got slick, thick, and creamy.

This is one of my favorite shaves of the week. I can't get enough of it. Between Sundays and Wednesdays I do not know which is my favorite shave of the week.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

A creamy and menthol monday with the GameChanger .68 plate series for the tool of choice.

Cream: Williams Refresh
Razor: RazoRock GC .68 Series(Jaws, OC, and SB)/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Razor
Blade: Kai (2)/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Blade (No Idea)
Brush: Zenith Soft Synthetic
AS: Williams Aqua Velva (Eur)
ASB: Williams ASB (Eur)

Squirted some cream into the bottom of my Captains Choice Heavy Copper, filled the VdH bowl with Hot water, wet the brush, and built the lather you see below. Whipped right up.

Not a bad shave. Wasn't the greatest, but it wasn't bad. Pretty sure it would have been better if I didn't feel like I was in such a rush. Then again, you can't pick and choose your circumstances all of the time.
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Full Tabac Tuesday! The GameChanger .68 plate series was on deck.

Soap: Tabac Puck
Blade: Kai (3)/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Blade (No Idea)
Brush: Zenith Synthetic
AS: Tabac
ASB: Tabac
EdC: Tabac

Just wet the brush, hit the dry puck, started some proto lather, and hit the bowl adding water as needed for what is the Tabac Goodness!!!!

Just a fantastic shave. I feel so good and smell so good it should be illegal.
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Full Williams for Williams Wednesday! The GameChanger .84 plate series was on deck.

Soap: Tabac Puck
Razor: RazoRock GC .84 Series(Jaws, OC, and SB)/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Razor
Blade: Kai (4)/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Blade (No Idea)
Brush: Zenith Boar
AS: Williams Aqua Velva (Eur)
ASB: Williams ASB (Eur)

Williams Wednesday, Baby!!! Need I say more. Just look at that lather.
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Top Bottom