What's new

Lather - post up your favorite brush with a head of lather

It isn't Sunday, but it was Spicy this Saturday;
[IMG]

proxy.php

That brush really looks like a 28mm + , Nice find. I dont see many full brushes from Boti on Ali, mostly knots or handles.
Hi and thanks! You are right, BOTI only sells the knots and handles. However, I choose a knot and a handle then requested them to help me put it together. They're really helpful and don't mind putting it together and ship. Very good customer service so far. I even get a free small synthetic knot for following them.

Hi and thanks! You are right, BOTI only sells the knots and handles. However, I choose a knot and a handle then requested them to help me put it together. They're really helpful and don't mind putting it together and ship. Very good customer service so far. I even get a free small synthetic knot for following them.
Thanks good to know, what knot is that, is it a shd?

Thanks good to know, what knot is that, is it a shd?
You're welcome! Well...according to their site, this is an SHD knot is called Leadership Silvertip....
It was really soft, to begin with, but now.....seems like my other so-called Silvertip from Yaqi & DS Cosmetic.
I got it during a sale and there's was a 40% off for both knot and handle.

I would love to try the Oumo Silvertip but it's really expensive (one of my order got lost but was refunded)....for now...hahahaha. I guess there are many varieties of Silvertips.

Top Bottom