What's new

Lather - post up your favorite brush with a head of lather

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
Sorry, brah… gonna have to dock you some points for this one.

Just too sloppy, my man. 😞

Why can’t you make a nice, clean lather like that good boy chard…? 🤔🥸😆😂🤣✌🏼

View attachment 1290613
Fair call.
He is the master after all.
05BAA9BF-B39B-4CFC-9D0D-1A2AD20D7CC3.jpeg

Lefonque

On behalf of my ancestors, family and any one bearing my name. I humbly apologise for yesterday’s effort.
Sorry, brah… gonna have to dock you some points for this one.

Just too sloppy, my man. 😞

View attachment 1290613
I have brought down great shame upon my household by presenting such a sloppy effort that was not up to the standard acceptable on this esteemed thread. I have been down the hall of mirrors and had a good hard look at myself. I will not be posting such a unacceptable entry until the next time I do. It is not worthy of the Great Master, RicoSuave, sdimartino or any other regular posters to this thread. 🥸🥸🥸

On behalf of my ancestors, family and any one bearing my name. I humbly apologise for yesterday’s effort.

I have brought down great shame upon my household by presenting such a sloppy effort that was not up to the standard acceptable on this esteemed thread. I have been down the hall of mirrors and had a good hard look at myself. I will not be posting such a unacceptable entry until the next time I do. It is not worthy of the Great Master, RicoSuave, sdimartino or any other regular posters to this thread. 🥸🥸🥸
Well, in your defense, I don’t believe “Chard…” uses REAL soap to make his lovely lathers. 🤔

Rather, I think he owns his own SOFT SERVE ice cream machine, and carefully swirls a dollop of VANILLA ice cream from it onto his brushes every time he takes one of his great pics! 😆🤣🥸

Lefonque

Well, in your defense, I don’t believe “Chard…” uses REAL soap to make his lovely lathers. 🤔

Rather, I think he owns his own SOFT SERVE ice cream machine, and carefully swirls a dollop of VANILLA ice cream from it onto his brushes every time he takes one of his great pics! 😆🤣🥸
All jokes aside I really like the heads of lather that he produces. He also post a great photo that is well presented.

My photos are a bit like the way I have spent my life. A bit haphazard, sometimes good sometimes a bit chaotic. My Mother (RIP) even said when I was a young man she had “never see anyone put so much effort in to end up looking like an unmade bed.” Anyhoo it did cause me to think maybe there is something about our photos that tells a story about us beyond our shaving habits. Happy shaves all. 🤔🤔🤔

Oh my goodness. I think I have found the PERFECT combination of razor, blade, brush, and soap. This shave was transcendent. Usually a one pass shave leaves me with a SAS (socially acceptable shave) and I need at least a second pass for a DFS or BBS. With this combo, I had a one pass DFS. I've never had that before. After my customary second pass and a few touch ups, I had a shave that redefined BBS for me. I want to use just this combo from now on. I won't, but I want to.

Merkur Progress 500, Feather Platinum, Semogue 2000, and Murphy & McNeil Bull and Bell series Bay Rum.

And 100% moob-free.

View attachment 1290778View attachment 1290781View attachment 1290779
View attachment 1290780
That looks like a very nice creamy and slick lather....great stuff!!

I’m sorry…, but I’m convinced “Chard52142” is an UNDERCOVER wholesaler of shaving supplies! 🧐😲
How else to explain the amazing COLOR combinations he comes up with, and using DIFFERENT products as well, EVERYTIME? 🤔
Fair call.
He is the master after all.

All jokes aside I really like the heads of lather that he produces. He also post a great photo that is well presented.
My photos are a bit like the way I have spent my life. A bit haphazard, sometimes good sometimes a bit chaotic. My Mother (RIP) even said when I was a young man she had “never see anyone put so much effort in to end up looking like an unmade bed.” Anyhoo it did cause me to think maybe there is something about our photos that tells a story about us beyond our shaving habits. Happy shaves all. 🤔🤔🤔
Many thanks, guys...this business of shaving has sure put us all in a good and positive mood...keep it up, and let's create more awesome lathers!

Top Bottom