What's new

Lather - post up your favorite brush with a head of lather

Haslinger + TOBS, both in sandalwood. Getting better on the lather...(though my skill at scooping it out on the brush while making it sexy is still quite lacking). :)

IMG_9407.JPG

IMG_9400.jpg

It's the Yaqi mountain lake a 2 band? If so how do you like it? I have been thinking of getting the ruby-handled one from WCS and I imagine it's the same knot...
Hi...yes it is indeed a 2 band badger. My personal opinion is it's an ok badger. The handle is really good, especially in the hand while lathering either face or bowl. I like the handle size and length.
The badger bristle....I am kinda split. I got this brush during the big sale on 11.11. When I received it...the brush stinks! Took me a week to get it usable. I noticed the brush sheds hairs frequently up to now...each time during or even after use.
I still like to use it...but I prefer higher loft types...truly ymmv.
I hope this can assist you but most probably WCS have better quality..

Hi...yes it is indeed a 2 band badger. My personal opinion is it's an ok badger. The handle is really good, especially in the hand while lathering either face or bowl. I like the handle size and length.
The badger bristle....I am kinda split. I got this brush during the big sale on 11.11. When I received it...the brush stinks! Took me a week to get it usable. I noticed the brush sheds hairs frequently up to now...each time during or even after use.
I still like to use it...but I prefer higher loft types...truly ymmv.
I hope this can assist you but most probably WCS have better quality..

Thanks dude, I really appreciate you taking the time to inform me.

Top Bottom