What's new

Lather Bros. anybody?

Sorry for the weird thread bump. I bought the Flamingo Trance Soap. Used it today for the first time. LOVED it.

The scent is kind a fruity bay rum. It shaves great. Lathers great. The labels looks awesome on these soaps.

I want to try more.

Lather Bros makes some great products. Have the Take Out Night soap & Balm and ingredients and quality are excellent IMO. Not usually a big fan of lemongrass but this scent is very well blended and not what I expected from the description but the notes come together to make a unique scent. The balm is a thick consistency that absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greeesy feeling and for around $10 it is a good deal for what you get IMO.

I’ve tried the Calle Ocho and really like it. On the AS you did have to shake it to mix it up once and again. But, good stuff.

I have tried the Calle Ocho and Irish Cubano. The Calle Ocho burned my face. I contacted the owner and he said the previous vendor that supplied the tobacco oil was using too high a concentration (the owner of Lather Bros said it was also burning his face). The Irish Cubano did not. I loved the scent. The Irish Cubano was a good performer.

Top Bottom