What's new

Lather bowls

+1 for salsa bowls...mine's from the Dollar Tree (2 pack/$1). Love the micro-texturing and it fits great in my hand. I used to use an apothecary style mug, which I also liked very much, but it slipped out of my hand and cracked in the sink. The plastic salsa bowl is naturally immune to such calamities.

View attachment 1026278

I have the same plastic salsa bowl. I wondered about making some shallow grooves in it with a Dremel tool and burr cutter. Do you think that would improve lathering? I get pretty good lathering with my synthetic brush already.

I have the same plastic salsa bowl. I wondered about making some shallow grooves in it with a Dremel tool and burr cutter. Do you think that would improve lathering? I get pretty good lathering with my synthetic brush already.
You can glue something to the bowl's interior surface using epoxy. For example, small rubber dots, plastic bars, coins or washers. This is more effective.

Funny you should say that I recently did the exactly what you said got my bowl and hit it with the burr put some dots on the bottom and lines up they side works well you could glue things in but if you drop the bowl have fun re gluing them

That is why you use epoxy. It is strong and permanent.
Yeah it’s strong no doubt but the issue is epoxy has a tendancey to crack under shock you ever glued metal on plastic and then after 2 weeks it chips on breaks off like it was never stuck it’s happend to me many times but it’s subjective I guess personally I wouldn’t I don’t like doing thing twice

Yeah it’s strong no doubt but the issue is epoxy has a tendancey to crack under shock you ever glued metal on plastic and then after 2 weeks it chips on breaks off like it was never stuck it’s happend to me many times but it’s subjective I guess personally I wouldn’t I don’t like doing thing twice
I see what you mean. My bowl is made of a very rigid plastic, and of course, I still try not to drop it or bang it around.

Timeless just released a grey version of its popular lather bowl....a nice option at just $12 with free shipping.

BC47A381-CEEF-4348-8B14-DD67B8F4B561.jpeg

I use a shave bowl from shavebowl.com. on my pfp. Got it from Etsy and it holds my brush, and razor as well as a shave soap, but since I'm always out at school I use it to hold my razor when prepping.

The cheaper one doesn’t have the nubs though
The one without was the original folding pet bowl the newer one is to make your pet taking more Time to eat. The original one is a bit rough texture is already a good lather bowl but the big bobs will surely help

The one without was the original folding pet bowl the newer one is to make your pet taking more Time to eat. The original one is a bit rough texture is already a good lather bowl but the big bobs will surely help

mine doesnt have nubs but the texture is rough so it works great...and for less than a dollar online or for 2 something at ingles in the pet section its def. cheap enough............

The. Noby ones come from Ali express around 2-3 bucks
Yeah but its just so simple to walk in and get the regular one and not have to wait. I have never tried the one with the nubs as I have heard multiple stories about brushes being damaged by the nubs.... And I'm fine with the non nub version.

Top Bottom