What's new

Latest Paracord Projects

So, how'd i do for my first time?

This was a kit i found at Joann Fabric. I picked it up for my son, who loved it. The weaving was a bit advanced, so I ended up doing it for him.

The kit came with 2 ft cords, a clip, and a little toy compass. The back of the compass had a weird configuration, and there were no instructions on how to attach it so i made it up as i went along.

I got a few other colors each 16 ft ling. So im gonna have a go at some other weaves. Tjis ia gonna be fun.

$20150804_185935.jpg

Anyone else make bracelets etc out of paracord? I'm not massively outdoors-ey but I can think of more than one occasion at work where I could've used a length of tough cord. I'm working away quite a lot at the moment and needed something hands-on to keep me busy in the hotel. This is my second creation :001_smile Took all of 10 minutes (and 9-10 feet of cord) I think I'll end up giving quite a few away

$bracelet1.jpg
$paracord2.jpg

Last edited:
Great work!!!

Hope you don't mind that I merged this thread with another paracord thread. I'm working on a few projects, that I'll try to finish and post this weekend, as well.

Question about the bang site. All paracord is not created equal. There is a lot out of china that will not hold anywhere near 550 pound. I bought some from wally world to haul a bucket up and down off the roof of our shop and the dam thing busted hauling a 10 pound roofing tar can. The cord on the bang site does not say where it is made. I'm avoiding chinese stuff after that. Two different colors were very disappointing.

Made a couple more bits - a 2 colour bracelet of the same style as I previously posted and a snake knot lanyard with Damascus bead for one of my favorite knives

$bracelet2.jpg
$damascus.jpg

Knife is a CRKT Liong Mah design #6; non-locking (ignoring the obvious finger choil) so it's UK legal. Makes it a little easier to open one-handed and the Damascus works well with the waved G10 :thumbup:

Top Bottom