What's new

Latest order

Just ordered McClelland Frog Morton Craftsbury and Dunhill 965...haven't tried either as of yet, cant wait to try them!

Also, a couple cheap plastic stands, pipe cleaners, and some corona flints. All stocked up for camping season :tongue_sm

I love me some Frog Morton. Slowly realized I'm not a fan of Cellar but Regular and On the Bayou are probably my favorites.

And I hope you realized that since you put it out there, you have to post pictures of camping season.

I really like FM Cellar which is why I wanted to try some of their others, so I doubt I will be disappointed.

My friends call it "glamping" as we have a trailer and usually camp with full hook ups (power & water). However, my justification is we have 2 young kids and its just easier. At the end of the day a campfire, beer, and pipe in the Rocky Mountains is good whether your roughing it or not!

Last edited:
Man, I gotta recondition my trailer and find some budget for dragging it somewhere.

Good choices. I've heard a lot of good about 965 and it's near the top of my list. Eventually I'll get to trying the whole Frog Morton series.

I just tried a quick bowl of FM (regular) and its great. I'm not sure what it is, maybe the latakia, but I really enjoy FM. Smokes nice and cool and nice flavor. Dunhill 965 is next on my list.

At the end of the day a campfire, beer, and pipe in the Rocky Mountains is good whether your roughing it or not!

I agree! When I can't camp, it's out to the fire pit for me!

Slowly realized I'm not a fan of Cellar but Regular and On the Bayou are probably my favorites.

I too am not a big fan of the FM Cellar. I think it should be classified as an aromatic. Just my $0.02.

Top Bottom