What's new

Late '70s Wilkinson Blades Completed Auction

Did anyone here win this auction?
Great price on 180 blades!
I think they are the ones on the red hang tag, post bar-code (90500 should be part of the bar code id) but pre move to Atlanta, so 1976 to early 1980. In late'79 or early '80 the bar-code digits changed to 90600, while still in New Jersey, and remained so for the two years in Atlanta until they moved to Norcross.
Once again, great price; it took great restraint on my part not to bid!

Tom

@TheBigL , I think that must have been a cut and paste error and may have contributed to the small number of bidders and low bids, but the title of the auction matches the pictures - so, worth the low gamble.

@stoof2010 , I am retired, but, if you ,too, are patient and search every day, the first day you will have to wade through 1,500 or so auctions (including modern carts, vintage carts, and hundred year old SEs), but after that, only the additions in the preceding 24 hours. (PS - of the blades coming your way the one at the top, with the red flag, is one of these.)

Tom

@TheBigL , I think that must have been a cut and paste error and may have contributed to the small number of bidders and low bids, but the title of the auction matches the pictures - so, worth the low gamble.

@stoof2010 , I am retired, but, if you ,too, are patient and search every day, the first day you will have to wade through 1,500 or so auctions (including modern carts, vintage carts, and hundred year old SEs), but after that, only the additions in the preceding 24 hours. (PS - of the blades coming your way the one at the top, with the red flag, is one of these.)

Tom
Awesome I can't wait to try them. Wish I knew more about them. But since I only have one of each I will enjoy them and hopefully get more than a couple shaves out of each :)

Top Bottom