What's new

Last one.....

....for a while anyway. Cast acrylic with an AP Shave CO. Extra Dense Faux Horse 22mm knot. I do have another brush floating around in my head so I might order a Boss knot. I haven't tried one yet.

That is my favorite color combination. I'm still looking for a black and green brush I really like.

That brush looks nice as do all of the brushes you have posted since I've been on here.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
....for a while anyway. Cast acrylic with an AP Shave CO. Extra Dense Faux Horse 22mm knot. I do have another brush floating around in my head so I might order a Boss knot. I haven't tried one yet.

Very Nice ! What is the resin that you use ?
I just recently made a Boss knot brush , it was my first experience with one and it is a
Decent enough knot. Not as nice as the Duro knots.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I am not sure who is selling them
PAA did have them for a great price of $ 5.00
but they are sold out and won't be getting anymore. I bought the last 3 26mm they had.
Lovely knot, I hope maybe someone might be able to help find them again.

Sweet looking brush!

Very Nice ! What is the resin that you use ?
I just recently made a Boss knot brush , it was my first experience with one and it is a
Decent enough knot. Not as nice as the Duro knots.

I was wondering what type of resin you use too. I use Silmar 41 polyester resin. It’s not only quite a bit cheaper by the gallon than Alumilite & epoxy but it polishes better than Alumilite and at least as good as epoxy. The downside is it can be brittle. As for the Boss knot, it’s the only synth I like, but I’ve never used a Duro. Unlike most synths the Boss has substantial backbone.

Top Bottom