What's new

Last ditch attempt re: neck bumps and ingrown hairs

Your neck looks exactly like mine from a few weeks ago. Mine simply will not tolerate being shaved in any direction! What finally solved my problem, was a Bump Fighter razor. You can get them at walmart for a few bucks. They are over in the ethnic haircare section. You wont be baby smooth with this razor, but it gets it dang close, with no ingrowns. As always YMMV.

I've used those in the past with great success as well. They're made kind funny though, how the cartridge slides onto the handle. For me, the cartridge would always come loose and slide off before the blade was worn. Stopped using them for that reason.
I've thought about going back, but I want to see if I can get a similar result with a DE razor. You know, for manliness reasons.

But OP, if you haven't tried bump fighter razors, try them. Problem solved.

try these:

- exfoliate the area that gets irritated twice daily with a loofah, especially within 12 hours following your shave. don't scrub too hard, but spend about 30 seconds scrubbing gently. this action often dislodges those hairs that are starting to grow underneath the skin, and frees them before they have time to actually grow and get caught.

Or use your wet shaving brush

Top Bottom