What's new

"Last Christmas I"

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
took one too many shots of peppermint schnapps and I crashed into the Christmas tree and ruined the celebration for everyone. I tried to put it behind me.

Today I shaved with Stirling Ozark Mountain Soap and balm, and remembered my noel yuletide experience/disaster. Funny how olfactory experiences can trigger the memories.

Jeez. It's snowing again tonight.

I love Ozark Mountain!! Great scent!!

Oh, boy!! EB's been in the schnapps again...better keep him away from that Christmas Tree!!

RonDrunkDancing.gif

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Hm, try Lisa's Peppermint Lavender soap, that might really bring it back. It's mostly peppermint, IMO.

AA

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
Something about the Ozark is candy cane and pine to me. (I was only joking about the christmas tree crash.) There is something sweet to it? It is a great and long-lasting scent, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Hmm. Place a broken candy cane, two peppermint lifesavers and a car wash pine tree air freshener in the cupholder of your vehicle & you can enjoy the aroma as you cruise around town.

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
Genius! But why just the cupholder? I'm gonna fill the whole back seat, my sock drawer, throw it in with the laundry...try it in the tub, the possibilities...

Genius! But why just the cupholder? I'm gonna fill the whole back seat, my sock drawer, throw it in with the laundry...try it in the tub, the possibilities...
Whoa, whoa, dial it back there a bit, EB!! Those car wash pine tree air fresheners don't belong in the tub, don't play well with the bubble bath...from experience...don't ask!!

Top Bottom