What's new

Laser DE Razor From India

I would say you will like the razor but don't count on blades. I would say do not use those blades that came with it.

I had a very bad experience with Laser blades. I had a nasty NASTY.. did I say NASTY case of razor burn with a weeper farm. YMMV

had my first shave today wth it...it was as close as i get from gillette adjustable ...i was kinda surprised at its aggressiveness..i hate its light handle...i replaced it wth my heavier parker handle...gave a nice close shave... much better than fusion shave..

Today I went to an Indian grocery store near Memphis to stock up on cardamon cookies, butter cookies, and Godrej shaving cream. While getting the Godrej, I noticed some DE razors and thought "why not" and grabbed one. On the back it says not to pay more than 65 rupees, but since I was paying in dollars, I'm not sure what that works out to. I ended up paying $4.99 for it and it includes 5 triple coated blades.:w00t: I do not have high expectations for the razor, but I'll give it a go soon and see if it was worth the $4.99.
I bought a pack like this in Abu Dhabi and as the razor curved the blade the wrong way I binned it. I kept the blades though. Expecting them to be awful I waited until a day I didn't plan to leave the house before risking one.
I bunged one into my Merkur 38C and ended up with a very smooth experience and an almost effortless BBS. I changed the blade after 8 shaves and I could've got one or two more.
I found this thread googling for some for sale.

Top Bottom