What's new

Laser Ayurvedic Lemon shaving cream.!!

I found this fabulous cream in an old Indian supermarket not to far from my house.

And I have to say... for what I paid it's really fantastic stuff :thumbup:

This cream it's a real pleasure to use, it lathers up really nice.!! In seconds you have tons of beautiful and creamy lather which I find very slick and protective. The scent it's very nice too, fresh and lemony. It reminds me to 555 shaving cream from Egypt. Enriched with aloe vera and tea tree oil... it really makes for a great post shave.

After the shave my face felt refreshed and smooth. There is no menthol listed in the ingredients, but I could detect a mild cooling effect on my skin while shaving. It also contains antimicrobial properties.

The cooling sensation It may be due to the addition of tea tree oil and aloe vera.!! Who knows... :biggrin1:

$_57.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
I found this fabulous cream in an old Indian supermarket not to far from my house.

This cream it's a real pleasure to use, it lathers up really nice.!! In seconds you have tons of beautiful and creamy lather which I find very slick and protective. The scent it's very nice too, fresh and lemony. It reminds me to 555 shaving cream from Egypt. Enriched with aloe vera and tea tree oil... it really makes for a great post shave.

After the shave my face felt refreshed and smooth. There is no menthol listed in the ingredients, but I could detect a mild cooling effect on my skin while shaving. It also contains antimicrobial properties.

The cooling sensation It may be due to the addition of tea tree oil and aloe vera.!! Who knows... :biggrin1:

View attachment 1050947
Does it smell like Arko shaving soap at all?
I've never had much luck with creams in the past. I may see if I can find it on eBay or Amazon after your glowing review.

Does it smell like Arko shaving soap at all?
I've never had much luck with creams in the past. I may see if I can find it on eBay or Amazon after your glowing review.
You can find many good deals for creams on eBay. You can find Indian, Egyptian, and Turkish shaving creams there and almost everyone offers free shipping.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
I tried it and hated this cream. It was unbearable for me. No lather and a HORRIBLE smell.

View attachment 1050947

View attachment 1050947
Too bad despite being an Indian company this doesn't sell much in India.
Finding a shaving cream of local brands like Laser,Supermax is very enduring.
When I asked for the cream from Company they sent a sample with 1yr expired Shaving cream to try

Top Bottom