What's new

Larrysson pipe on its way..

I just received the photos from Paul at Larrysson pipes today of the beauty he created for me and I gotta say this man is an absolute genius. This is truly what I had in mind if not better. It is my first pipe from Paul @HUB-ART and it won't be my last, I cannot wait to get my hands on it. I'm just glad I pulled the trigger on the 2017 B&B LE PIPE on the last day, as would've regretted it later if I hadn't. So here it is guys and thank you so much Paul. Thanks for listening Gentlemen I just could not keep it to myself.

e.JPG

Sweet pipe.

I'll have to get Paul to make me a replica of last years LE (but with a Cumberland stem) sometime later this year. I was dumb and missed out on last year's while on a tobacco buying frenzy over FDA Reg fears.

Sweet pipe.

I'll have to get Paul to make me a replica of last years LE (but with a Cumberland stem) sometime later this year. I was dumb and missed out on last year's while on a tobacco buying frenzy over FDA Reg fears.
I completely understand, like in wetshaving when they're about to discontinue something everyone tries to hoard what they can get of the remaining stock LOL. But yes, I did see last years pipe and I too would love to have it.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Very nice! I love Paul's tree bark rustication. He makes it look very natural but you can also see how intentional it is and how much work is involved. And smokeability? You're going to love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watcha gonna break it in with?
I'm actually going to break it in with some rich dark flake that Paul was kind enough to throw in for me. I wanted to wait around for some STONEHAVEN to come up for sale but once in my hands I won't want to wait.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I'm actually going to break it in with some rich dark flake that Paul was kind enough to throw in for me. I wanted to wait around for some STONEHAVEN to come up for sale but once in my hands I won't want to wait.
Excellent

Top Bottom